Rule (only one):
-You must tag ALL your friends, just to make it fun (So do it bitches!!! Lol jkjk)
1. Name: Haley V-Way (Remember the name!)
2. Nickname(s): Hales, Lee-Lee, Sis, aaaand Bitch XD
3. Birthday: October 28, XXXX
4. That makes you: XX
5. Where were you born: In a hospital retards.
6. Location right now: At my upstairs computer.
7. Shoe size: 7 1/2 for regular shoes, 8 for boots
8. How many piercings?: Two
9. Tattoos?: Not yet
10. When you wake up you're: Pissed usually
11. When your about to sleep you're: Tired and a bit grumpy
12. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
13. Chinese sign: Ox
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: Not telling, there be creepers on here. *flips all them the bird*
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Uh...I live in America
18. Hair colour: Red (And natural, so suck it you posers!)
20. Weight: Not saying...fine, I'm now 120, and trying hard to lose lbs.
21. Height: 5' 3"
22. Braces? Retainer
23. Glasses? Nope, contacts.
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? Not anymore.
25. If so, who? I said not anymore, bitch!
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? Ooooh yeah~
27. Who has a crush on you? Nerds...the weird kind of nerds.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? Uh...kind of.
29. Who was your first kiss: My neighbor.
30. Who was your last kiss: ...I kissed my mom on the cheek.
31. Are you a virgin? Okay, too young for that, just saying. I have no interest.
32. Ever had a threesome before? ....WTF............
33. *i deleted this question. it was creepy* Uh...okay.
34. Have you ever been in love? Idk
35. Broken any hearts? Yup, made a guy cry once.
36. Got your heart broken? Yup, punched him.
37. Ever liked a friend? Yep
38. What happened? Got over it, and he moved out of state.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in? Uh...four or five.
40. How many were serious enough to count: One.
41. Who were those serious ones: Not saying, fucking creeper...
42. *another creepy question* Alrighty!
43. What made them different: They treated me like a lady.
44. What happened: He asked me to lie to my parents about something serious.....
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Alan is his name.
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: Seth...he slapped me.
47. Ever been kissed: Yup.
48. Who do you want back: Alan...kind of, but he wanted me to lie....
49. Who do you regret: Seth....
50. Why?: HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME FOR FIVE DOLLARS!!!!
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Beautiful by Eminem or Not Afraid by Eminem
52. Movie: Uh....Avengers!!!!
53. Food: Pizza
54. Drink: Diet Rootbeer
55. Store: Hot Topic
56. Television show: Spongebob
57. Holiday: Halloween
58. Book: Cirque Du Feak series!
59. Ice cream: Mint~
60. Sweets: Pies
61. Crisps: (Chips?) Just plain potato chips
62. Type of music: Gonna have to say Rock is my all time fave
63. Artist: Eminem
64. Word: Dafuq
65. Time of day: Dusk
66. Dressing: Italian
67. Alcoholic drink: Strawberry Margarita (virgin)
68. Colour(s): Blue, Purple, Green, and Gray
69. Piece of clothing: Hats
70. Character: Patrick Star
71. Smell: Mint
72. Shampoo: Pomagranite (spelled wrong!!!)
73. Soap: Dove
74. Smiley: -_-
75. Board game: Monopoly
76. Sport: Soccer
77. Number: 13
78. Quote: "Darling, if you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty." Marilyn Monroe
79. Animal: Snake
80. Actor: Eddie Murphy
82. Vegetable: Lettuce
83. Fruit: Apple
84. Place to be: On the porch during the rain
85. Thing in your room: My stuffed animal collection~
86. Gum: Mint
87. Shape: Star, cause I am one!
88. Country: Ireland
89. Mall: None
90. Car: VW Beetle
91. Boy's name: Andrew
92. Girl's name: Willow
93. Family member: Idk....
94. Restaurant: Noodles & Co.
95. Movie place: ACM Imax
96. Person to go to the movies with: Idk....
97. Noise: The noise of my stand-up fan
98. Brand of shoe: Converse
99. Brand of clothing: Idk...
100. Body part of a chicken: Ew....
101. Swear word: Bitches!!!
102. Month: October
103. Possession: My jewelry box...full of jewelry of course!
104. Team: Indiana Indians
105. Season: Fall
106. Radio station: Don't have any radio reception where I live
107. Magazine: Don't read magazines
108. Favourite grade: 2nd
109. Least favourite grade: 6th
110. Teacher: Mrs. Elliott (Old second grade teacher, we still talk~)
111. Least favourite teacher: Mr. Carter, my geography teacher. -_-;
112. Subject: Anything science related
113. Subject to talk about: Cartoons!!!!
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Danielle Jo Ann
115. Who's your dad?: Joel Scott
116. Any step-parents?: Nope
117. Any brothers?: Mason, Garrett, Shane (in a nursing home for severely disabled kids), Wyatt (dead)
118. Any Sisters?: Morgan (dead)
120. Coolest: My Nana
121. Loudest: My brother Garrett
122. Best relative: My Nana
123. Worse relative: My great grandmother.... -_-
124. Do you get along with your parents? Yuppers
125. With your siblings? Sometimes
126. Does anyone understand you? My Nana
127. Do you have any pets?: Four cats (Snowy, Shadow, Woody, and Peppa)
128. If so, what kind and name? Well fuck, read the above.
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: Well, I do want a python, a tarantula, a few Dorm mice or Dwarf Hamsters, and perhaps an ant farm would be cool.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? Yup
132. Did you drop out?: No
133. Your current GPA: Idk
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Bring
135. ABC's?: I know them
136. Favorite class: Anything with science
137. Play any sports at school?: Can't
138. Are you popular? With some groups, yeah. Not the emo people cause I'm mean to them. XD
139. Favourite memory: Um...taking walks with my great grandfather
140. Most humiliating moment: When I was seen naked at Girl Scouts camp
141. Most funniest moment: The look on my face on the Voyage at Holiday World
142. Most scared moment: When we had a tornado while my parents were away.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Farm
146. Dog: Scary...kind of....
147. Christina Aguilera: Fighter!
148. Ricky Martin: Who?
149. 50 cent: Bastard
150. Poop: Ew.
151. Beach: Fun!
152. Desert: Scorpions
153. Water: Marine Biology
154. Osama: Fuck him and send him on down to Hell where he belongs.
155. Love: the Ocean!!!
156. Your little brother: My buddies!
157. Butt: heads reside on this site....
158. Clowns: scary!
159. Wonder: Woman!
16o. Brown: Bear!
161. Banana: Cabana! (Almost Naked Animals btw)
162. Sex: in the City!
163. Parents: Great
164. Homosexuals: Weird
165. God: I guess he's there.
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Kind of...it's difficult
167. Heaven: Yeah, eternal life.
168. Devil: Yuppers.
169. Hell: I hope so, send all the bastards there.
170: Boogy man: Nope
171. Closet Monsters: Yes.....
172. Fortune tellings: Like Tarot? No, not really.
173. Magic: Yup.
174. Love at first sight: No.
175. Ghosts: Yes
176. Voo-doo dolls: Yes
177. Reincarnation: Maybe
178. Yourself: I'm fucking awesome, no doubt about it!
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: Nope
180. Do drugs: Nope
181. Drink alcohol: Nope
182. Cuss: What the fuck, have you not been reading this?!
183. Sing in the shower: Yeppers
184. Like school: Eh
185. Want to get married: Eh
186. Type with all of your fingers: Yep
187. Think you're attractive: Nope
188. Drink and drive: Nope
189. Snore: Nope
190. Sleep walk: No
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Yep
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: ........
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Nope
194. Told that person how you felt: Yeppers, got rejected!
195. Been arrested: Nope
196. Gone to jail or juve: Nope
197. Skateboarded: Yep, and I epically failed!
198. Skinny dipped: Nope
199. Rock climbed: Yep
200. Killed someone: Nope
201. Watched porn: nope
202. Gone on a road trip: Yep
203. Went out of the country: Yep
204. Talked back to an adult: Yeah, who hasn't?
205. Broken a law: Nope
206. Got pulled over: Nope
208: Cried to get out of trouble: Lol yeah
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Yeah
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: Ew, no.
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: Nope
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: Haha, yeah!
213. Moon someone: Yep
214. Shop-lifted: Nope
215. Worked at McDonald's: Nope
216. Eaten a dog: Dafuq....?
217. Give money to a homeless person: Yep
218. Glued your hand to yourself: Yep, didn't exactly stick very well
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Ew, no.
220. Had a one night stand: No
221. Smoked: Nope
222. Done drugs: No
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: Yeppers
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Yup
225. Had cyber sex: Dafuq?!
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: No
227. Caught someone doing something: Yep
228. Played a game that removes clothing: Hell no!
229. Cried during a movie: During Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back...I'm a neeeerd!
230. Cried over someone: Yep
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Nope
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: nope
233. Ran away from home: Tried, and failed
234. Cheated on a test: Yep
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: Nope
236. Sky dive: Yep
237. Swim with dolphins: Yep
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No
239. Try to be the opposite sex: Yep
240. Lie to the police: Yep
241. Run from the police: No
242. Lie to your parents: Yep
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: Yep
244. Be an exotic dancer: No
245. *mentally scarring question here* Not going to fucking ask...
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: No
247. Loud: Sometimes
248. Nice: Sometimes
249: Outgoing: No
250: Quiet: Sometimes
251. Mean: Yes
252. Emotional: No
253. Sensitive: No
254. Gay: No
255. Strong: Depends
256. Weak: No
257. Caring: Sometimes
258. Dangerous: Sometimes
259. Crazy: No
260. Spontaneous: No
261. Funny: To some
262. Sweet: Sometimes
263. Sharing: No
264. Responsible: Yes
265. Trustworthy: To some
266. Open-minded: Sometimes
267. Creative: Yep
268. Cute: To some
269. Slick: No
270. Smart: Depends
271. Dumb: Sometimes
272. Evil: No
273. Ghetto: No
274. Classy: No
275. Photogenic: Sometimes
276. Dependable: Depends
277. Greedy: Sometimes
278. Ugly: To some
279. Messy: Yes
280. Neat: No
281. Perverted: Sometimes
282. Silly: Sometimes
283. A B****: Sometimes
284. A Good Listener: Depends
285. A Fighter: Yep
286. A Party Animal: Nope
287. A Game Freak: Yes
288. A Computer Freak: Yep
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Marine Biologist
290. Dream house: Room for one...maybe two
291. Husband/Wife: Someone sweet, who treats me right, and can understand that my job takes me away from home a lot.
292. Kids: Maybe two or three
293. Names: Andrew, Willow, Joelle, Wyatt, or Ashlynn
294. Pets: Three dogs (Siberian Husky, German Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog), a cat (Just an American Shorthair), and a few small pets.
295. Car: VW Beetle
296. Age you would want to get married: Yeah
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: Idk
298. Honeymoon: Alaska!!!!
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Not sure
300. Known the longest: Anna and Alan P
301. Craziest: Jordan M
302. Loudest: Haley W
303. Shyest: Lauren J
304. Best hair: Adam H
305. Best eyes: Josiah M
306. Best body: Anthony O
307. Most Athletic: Austin W
308. Hot-Tempered: Jordan M
309. Most impatient: Jordan M
310. Shortest: Taylor D
311. Tallest: Alan P
312. Skinniest: Anna P
313. Best singer: Olivia C
314. Funniest: Anthony O
315. Can always make you laugh: Taylor D
316. Wish you talked to more: Savanna H
317. Wish you saw more: Lauren J
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Haley W
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Lauren J
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': Nope
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Practically all of these people
322. Who is like your family: Practically all of these people
323. How many friends do you have?: Too many most likely
324. How many are really close?: Four
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Mac n' Cheese
326. Thing you drank: Coke
327. Thing you wore: A bikini
328. Thing you did: Had dinner
329. Place you went: Holiday World
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Ears
331. Person you saw: My brother
332. Person you hugged: My mom
333. Person you kissed: My mom (on the cheek)
334. *creepy question alert* Great.
335. Person you talked to online: Uh...
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Adam H
337. Song you heard: Beautiful by Eminem
338. Show you saw: Mirror, Mirror
339. Time you fought with your parents: Not too long ago actually, after dinner
340. Time you fought with a friend: Uh.....on my birthday
341. Words you said: "What movie are you guys watching?"
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Nothing
344. What are you drinking: Nothing
345. What are you thinking: How weird this thing is
346. What are you wearing: Short, short jeans, a Hurley t-shirt, and that's it.
347. What are you doing: Filling this out
349. Hair: Messy
350. Mood: Grumpy
351. Listening to: A movie playing downstairs
352. Talking to anyone: Nope
353. Watching anything: Nope
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: Nope, not strict
355. Are you a carnivore: No
356. Are you heterosexual: Yup
357. Do you like penguins: Yeah
358. Do you write poetry: Yep
359. Do you see stupid people: Every fucking place!
360. You + Me: No
361. Do you like the Osbournes: I don't know what that is.
362. Can you see flying pigs: Dafuq?
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: Yep
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Yeah
366. Are you a zombie: No
367. Am i annoying you: Yes
368. Do you bite your nails: No
369. Can you cross your eyes: Yes
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: Yes
371. Have you touched someone's private part: On accident, yes
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: Don't know either
375. MTV or VH1: Don't know either
376. Black or White: Black
377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow
378. Football or Basketball: Basketball
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Mobile Phone
380. Pen or Pencil: Pen
381. Cold or Hot: Cold
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Piercings
383. Inside or Outside: Outside
384. Weed or Alcohol: Alcohol
385. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
386. Tape or Glue: Tape
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: McDonalds
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: I loooove it, it helps me just relax.
389. About boy bands: Ew
390. About suicide: Sad, but happens every day.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: Fuck. You. All. Bastards/Bitches.
392. About teen pregnancy: Sick and they should go through an abortion, they don't deserve a baby or any happiness.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Still in fucking college
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: Jordan M, Taylor D, and Lauren J
395. About gay men: .................
396. Do you have a website: Nope
397. Current weather right now: Dry, we are going through a drought
398. Current time: 10:42 pm
399. Any shout outs: Nope
400. Last thoughts: Yay, it's over.
- Listening to: A movie playing downstairs
- Reading: Nothing
- Watching: Nothing
- Playing: Nothing
- Eating: Nothing
- Drinking: Nothing